Delhi, Mumbai among most prone to environmental risks: Report
Of the 59 cities assessed in India, over 48 per cent of the population on average live in multi-dimensional poverty, the study said.
"With a 36 per cent projected increase in population in these Indian cities by 2025, this is likely to increase the proportion of people vulnerable to environmental risks," the report said.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations