Delhi University extends deadline for exam form
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
Delhi University has extended the date for submission of examination forms till November 7 even as protests continued in the university over reforms in the exam system.
Earlier, students could submit their examination forms after the deadline by paying a late fee. This has been stopped after the changes in the system. Students were not allowed to submit forms after the stipulated date.
"Last date of submission of forms for undergraduate semester I, III and V exams... has been extended to November 7," states a letter issued to college principals by controller of examination D S Jaggi. Officials said this was a one-off extension. "We will adhere to the deadline. Discussions on other issues related to the exams are on," an official said.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'