Delta Corp buys Thunderbird Resorts
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Gaming and hospitality firm Delta Corp said on Friday it has bought a 51 percent stake in Daman Hospitality (Thunderbird Resorts) for 500 million rupees.
The resort, situated in Daman, is a five-star deluxe hotel with a shopping arcade, it said in a statement to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Construction of the hotel is substantially completed and Delta Corp will infuse another 400 million rupees to complete the project, it added. The project is expected to be ready in 6-8 months.
Delta Corp, through its subsidiary, will also set up and operate a casino in the property, it added.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'