Demi Moore on road to recovery
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Demi Moore, who suffered a seizure after smoking an "incense-like substance" last month, is reportedly on the road to recovery after checking into a rehab facility.
The 49-year-old actress begun treatment at Cirque Lodge in Sundance, Utah, last week for an eating disorder and addiction issues, reported E! online.
"She's on total lockdown and only talking to a small group of people," a source said.
Known for its individualized approach to addiction treatment, the super-posh Cirque Lodge has also helped Lindsay Lohan, Mary-Kate Olsen and Eva Mendes overcome their addictions.
Moore's decision to seek treatment comes on the heels of a sad downward spiral for the 'Margin Call' star, who split from husband Ashton Kutcher in November.
Friends are relieved that the actress is seeking treatment - more than 20 years after she first went to rehab in 1985.
"She knows she's in a bad place and needs help. Rehab is the only thing she can do right now. She needed something serious to get her back on track," a source said.
Meanwhile, singer-actress Miley Cyrus has spoken out in support of Moore. The 19-year-old, who stars alongside Moore in the forthcoming film 'LOL' took to her Facebook page to stand by Moore.
"Everyone needs to leave Demi alone. She's been through so much the past year. She doesn't need all this. How can you talk about someone you don't know?'," Cyrus wrote.
"The media makes everyone in Hollywood seem weak, stupid or unbalanced. Just because she's in Hollywood doesn't mean she's on drugs. NOT EVERYONE IS ON DRUGS!!!.
"Put yourself in her shoes. How are you supposed to hold up while everyone in the world is so naive and they believe everything the media says? Almost her entire life has been in the public eye," Cyrus added.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held