Demi Moore, Russell Brand become special friends?
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Actors Demi Moore and Russell Brand have reportedly become special friends after bonding over yoga.
There are rumours that the pair are in a relationship following their date to the Stanley Kubrick exhibition last week, reported Sun online.
It is claimed that Moore, 50, and Brand, 37, began meeting up before Christmas, having formed a friendship over their mutual love of the spiritual workout.
"Russell and Demi met through a mutual friend and really connected. They've got so much in common and Russell's been introducing her to all kinds of new yoga moves. He's also teaching her about meditation. Russell is a real charmer and she's enjoying hanging out with him," a source said.
Moore separated from actor Ashton Kutcher in November 2011, following allegations that he had cheated on her. Brand filed for divorce from pop star Katy Perry in December of the same year, citing irreconcilable differences.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM