Dempsey's late strike gives Spurs draw vs United
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- BSE Sensex falls 49 pts, Larsen & Toubro Limited shares hit by Q4 data
Clint Dempsey struck in the third minute of stoppage time to earn a 1-1 draw for Tottenham against Premier League leader Manchester United on Sunday.
The United States forward got his seventh goal of the season, giving the hosts something to show for its second half dominance against United.
Robin van Persie had headed United in front in the 25th minute but United rarely troubled Tottenham's goal on a day when Wayne Rooney was only deployed from the bench in the second half.
United's lead over Manchester City at the top of the league has now been cut to five points.
Despite retrieving a point, Tottenham fell four points behind third-place Chelsea, which beat Arsenal 2-1 earlier Sunday.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow