Designs for Pi
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Maxwell falls early in stiff run-chase
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
The resulting set then, is a series of swimsuits that boast techniques such as smocking and ruching. In terms of prints, the duo have played with stripes, checks and mainly floral prints for the women. "Also, since these were '50s swimsuits, we couldn't use zips and had to rely on buttons, hooks and elastic," says Kukreja, adding that the colour palette varies from blue and mint green to peach and dull gold.
Bhatiya reveals that they have been signed on to provide swimwear designs for a few YRF films as well. "It's too early to say more but it is also very challenging because you have to stick to someone else's brief," he says.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations