Deutsche Securities offloads over 2 lakh shares of McDowell
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Foreign fund house Deutsche Securities Mauritius today reduced its exposure to UB Group company McDowell Holdings by selling over two lakh shares of the company for Rs 1.67 crore in bulk deal transactions.
At the end of June quarter, Deutsche Securities Mauritius held 4.09 lakh shares, or 2.92 per cent stake in McDowell Holdings.
The fund sold 2.09 lakh shares of the UB Group firm at an average price of Rs 80.03, valuing the deal to Rs 1.67 crore, according to the bulk deal data of stock exchanges.
Meanwhile, Route One Fund acquired 2.16 lakh shares of McDowell Holdings for Rs 1.73 crore.
Shares of McDowell Holdings today fell by 1.82 per cent to close at Rs 81.05 apiece on the BSE.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet