Vasant Dhoble eviction drive: Hawker’s 25-yr-old daughter dead
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Radha Jaiswal, the 25-year-old daughter of hawker Madan Jaiswal died at a city hospital on Sunday evening.
Her death is a double blow to the Jaiswal family after her father Madan's death trying to escape Vasant Dhoble's eviction drive in Santa Cruz two weeks ago.
Radha was initially diagnosed with shock when she was admitted to VN Desai Hospital five days ago. She was shifted to KEM Hospital the same evening where she was diagnosed with a viral infection.
"Radha passed away at 5 pm on Sunday. Her condition began to deteriorate on Saturday. She was shifted to the ICU but could not be saved," her cousin Shivaji said.
Radha is survived by husband Manoj.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM