Dhoni lauds bowlers, fielders for face-saving win in Kotla
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Maxwell falls early in stiff run-chase
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
Misbah lauded the entire team, especially his bowling attack for helping the side win the three-match series 2-1.
"There were plenty of positives from this series, especially the fast bowlers and Nasir Jamshed. It was a great series, tightly contested and today we had another tight game," he viewed.
Even though man-of-the-series Nasir Jamshed, who scored back-to-back centuries in the first two ODIs in Chennai and Kolkata, was pleased with his performance, he was disappointed to return home on a losing note.
"I started well today, but unfortunately didn't last till the end. The pitch was difficult to score in the second innings. Thanks to the crowd, it has been great all this series," he said.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations