Dhoom 3’s next schedule begins January end
The next schedule of Dhoom 3 will take off by January end in Mumbai. This will be the second schedule after almost two month long schedule in Chicago last year. Aamir Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Katrina Kaif and Uday Chopra play principal characters in the film. Written and directed by Vijay Acharya Krishna, the action thriller is produced by Aditya Chopra.
Satyagraha shoot on February 14 in Bhopal
Prakash Jha will start shooting for Satyagraha from February 14 in Bhopal. The film which will address a peaceful mass protest against corruption has an ensemble cast of Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgn, Kareena Kapoor, Arjun Rampal and Manoj Bajpayee. Satyagraha is slated to release on August 15 this year.
Mickey Virus shooting began on January 23
Mickey Virus which marks the big screen debut of TV host Manish Paul and Greek model Ellie Avram, took off on January 23. Produced by DAR Motion Pictures, the film is a new age comic thriller set against the backdrop of hacking and will be shot across locations in Mumbai and Delhi.
Paul plays a computer geek in the movie which is directed by Saurabh Varma ex-Reliance Big Pictures Chief Marketing Officer. It is slated to release on May 17.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow