Dhumals assets exceed Rs 1.5 crore
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal and his wife Sheela have assets worth over Rs 1.50 crore.
Dhumal has a 2007 model car valued at Rs 7,50,000 but no liability, according to an affidavit submitted by him while filing nomination from Hamirpur assembly constituency today.
Dhumal and his wife's assets including bank deposits, agricultural and non-agricultural land, exceeded Rs 1.50 crore.
The chief minister has Rs 45,000 in cash and gold worth Rs 3,45,360 while his wife has Rs 18,000 in cash and jewellery valued at Rs 17,54,000.
Dhumal owns a house at Samirpur in Hamirpur district which is valued at Rs 45,00,000 but has 50 per cent share in the property, according to the affidavit.
He also owns a piece of agriculture Land in Palampur, purchased in 2000, and its current value is Rs 67,18,800.
As per the affidavit, the chief minister, a law graduate, has no financial liability.
The Congress has fielded Narinder Thakur, son of BJP leader Jagdev Chand, against Dhumal from Hamirpur.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow