Did not get death threat complaint: Hoshiarpur SSP
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Madras High Court issues notice to BCCI, Sports Minister over IPL spot-fixing
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- Govt further cuts import tariff value of gold
Citizen's activists and co-ordinator of Yuvsatta, an NGO working on youth development, Pramod Sharma, said that the "...police officials who have been found to be involved in the dereliction of duty should be fined". He also said that cases like the Jyoti-murder case should be completed in a 'time-limit'.
Another activist, Hemant Goswami, said that the way the police is working on investigation of different cases only "...shows that police force has not been de-colonised as of now."
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow