Different types of make-up explained at beauty show
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Abhay started the show by telling professionals what type of make-up suits on different skin tones
A seminar on make-up was held at Guru Nanak Dev Bhawan where make-up artist Abhay Girdhar from Abhay's Piazza hair and beauty institute, Mall road, demonstrated different steps to creative make-ups on Monday.
Abhay started the show by telling professionals what type of make-up suits on different skin tones.
He also taught them how to contour the face, lips, nose and eyes to get a perfect shape.
He held four live demonstrations along with explaining the theory of make-ups. The make-ups done were for a party, engagement, wedding and reception. All the make-ups were given different looks from ethnic to glamorous.
Abhay said dress colour for the coming season would be soft green, purple and onion while red and maroon could never be ruled out.
More than 600 professionals from Ludhiana and the surrounding areas took part in the show.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM