Digvijay Singh hits back at BJP, says "Westland copter purchase proposal initiated during NDA"
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid, however, defended the government on the issue, and said that India is in touch with Italy to get information on the chopper deal. Khurshid said the government will act as per the law and not to please the opposition.
The Defence Minister earlier in the day said that the CBI has been asked to give an early report on its probe into alleged helicopter deal.
Antony, who was speaking to the media at the Asian Security Conference here, said corruption will not be tolerated in defence deal, and added that the government will take strict action against the guilty.The CEO of Italian defence firm, Finmeccanica, has been arrested for allegedly offering bribes in India to procure the Augusta Westland VVIP chopper deal.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held