Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Dilip Kumar, together on a cover
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
For the very first time, Bollywood's greatest superstars- Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan- will be seen together in the same frame as they appear for a special photo shoot to celebrate 100 years of Indian Cinema.
Amitabh Bachchan, 70, also posted pictures from the shoot which took place at Dilip Kumar's house.
"... Just a few pictures of the day done at Dilip Saheb's house for a photo shoot with him and Shah Rukh Khan for the cover of Filmfare, celebrating the 100 years of Indian Cinema," Big B posted on his blog.
The megastar also shared some photographs he spotted at Dilip Kumar's residence.
"This was Delhi, Teen Murti House - Pt Jawaharlal Nehru's residence, when he had invited a few of the film fraternity for tea.
"This must be around 1962... and I was there as an eager fan and starry eyed College student. Dilip Saheb, Raj Kappor, and Dev Anand were there and there is a photograph of a whole lot of us posing with Dev Saheb," Amitabh Bachchan added.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held