Dinner for Four
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
It's time for Dinner With Friends, courtesy People For Animals (PFA) Chandigarh. PFA is a registered trust working for animal welfare and environmental awareness since 1995, and is bringing to town the play directed by Feroz Khan to raise funds for various projects and activities with regard to animal welfare and sensitisation. PFA, in the recent past, has organised interesting fundraisers such as a centenary exhibition of Raja Ravi Verma's oleographs, works by Manu Parekh, designer candles by Dimple Kapadia and a slew of plays. Dinner with Friends is, originally, a Pulitzer award-winning play about four friends constituting two married couples. The audience will see on stage both couples in different ages and at various stages of their lives, and witness the effects of the break-up of one couple on the other, who first feel compelled to choose sides, and then begin to question the strength of their own seemingly tranquil marriage. The cast includes, Tisca Chopra, Joy Sengupta, Perizaad Zorabian and Vinay Jain.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow