Divorce not an option for me: Lady Gaga
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Pop star Lady Gaga has vowed to make her marriage work once she ties the knot after seeing her parents get through a rocky patch.
The 26-year-old singer, who is currently dating Taylor Kinney, said she is going to stick with her future husband forever, a media report said.
"My grandmother was married to my grandfather for 60 years. My parents have been married for over 30. I have seen my mother and father stick it out and there was a time when I was younger when I really thought they might get divorced.
"They were fighting all the time and they were both a mess, but they stuck it out and now they are more in love than ever. That's what I want. Divorce is not an option. I'm going to get married and that's it, he's stuck with me. I want to find a man that feels the same," she said.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM