DLF shares gain nearly 4%
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Snapping the three-day losing streak, shares of DLF surged nearly 4 per cent today, in tandem with overall bullish equities market.
Recovering from a weak opening, shares of the company gained momentum as the day progressed and finally settled 3.92 per cent higher at Rs 221.35 on the BSE.
At NSE, the scrip closed 3.71 per cent up at Rs 221.
The stock had lost close to 12 per cent in the last three days after activist Arvind Kejriwal made certain allegations of the company favouring Robert Vadra.
The realty major has rejected all the allegations.
In the broader market, the BSE benchmark Sensex ended at 18,804.75, up 173.65 points.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet