Domestic car sales jump 23% in Oct
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
In the commercial vehicles segment, were also up by 7.59 per cent to 66,722 units in October from 62,013 units in the year-ago period.
Total sale of vehicles across categories registered an increase of 14.81 per cent to 16,53,703 units last month as against 14,40,409 units in October 2011, it added.
Company INFO More on Maruti Suzuki
Stocks More on Tata Motors
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'