Don't believe in size zero: Jennifer Lawrence
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Actress Jennifer Lawrence says she eats normally and does not worry about the 'size zero' fad in Hollywood.
The 22-year-old shot to fame with her role of Katniss Everdeen in "The Hunger Games" and she says wants to be a good role model to her fans, reported Contactmusic.
"Oh god, yes, I am so tired of the lollipops. I mean, if I looked like that I wouldn't be tired of it, obviously, but it's hilarious, the way I am supposedly the overweight one.
"Like, they (the paparazzi) got me at the movies yesterday and the caption read something like, 'Curvy star cannot wait to dig into a tub of popcorn'. I mean come on! I'm just a normal girl who likes to eats," she said.
The actress takes her role in "The Hunger Games" very seriously and think she has little in common with her tough on-screen alter-ego.
"I guess people expect that of me, and if I had to kill something for survival, maybe I would and yeah, maybe I was a tomboy when I was growing up. But I'm definitely a girl now.
"Of course, there's a responsibility I'm aware of. In one sense, luckily, it comes naturally because I can't stay out beyond midnight. I don't really have an exciting life."
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet