Don't want husband to leave you? Always close toilet door and send him sexy texts
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Women keen on an everlasting marriage must never forget to leave the toilet door open and remember to send your husband sexy texts, according to author Geri Hemer.
Mrs Hemer says it's easy to get a man but very hard to keep him.
In her newly released book, How to Win Your Man and Keep Him, she provides tips to help women identify and maintain a lasting relationship, Courier Mail reported.
Some simple things a woman can do to please her man is smile and greet him warmly when she sees him, text him at work and tell him what sexy things she will do with him when he returns home and surprise him by dressing up or role playing.
Mrs Hemer, who's been married to her husband Scott for about 20 years, said these are sure shot ways to keep the romance alive, as these serve as reminders to let him know what they share.
Ms Hemer, who describes herself in the '40 plus' age bracket, says the book is based on 'personal experience that works, not on theory'.
According to Ms Hemer, some common mistakes women make in love is not looking after themselves, going to bed in rollers, talking about their ex boyfriends, sitting on the toilet with the door open, speaking with food in her mouths and shaving their legs in front of their partners.
Mrs Hemer said there should be a mystery in every woman.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow