DPS students stage street play on environment
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
As part of their Environment month celebrations, over 30 senior students (Classes 6 and 7) of Delhi Public School, Khanna today staged a street play on the theme `Conserve the Environment', at the Guru Teg Bahadur and Guru Amar Dass Markets in Khanna.
The play revolved around students having a nightmare that the world was about to end because of the various ways people were abusing the environment The Delhi Public students then took a pledge to plant more trees, say no to plastic bags and help conserve the environment. The students also exhorted the audience, that had collected in large numbers, to help in preserving the environment.
According to Poonam Sharma, Principal, Delhi Public School Khanna , the entire month of July was being celebrated as an Environment Month at the School.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held