- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, seeks SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
Niche Stagekraft celebrates its 10th anniversary by staging Tughlaq written by Girish Karnad (in the left picture) in May. The play explores the character of the Mughal emperor Mohammed-bin-Tughlaq through his 26-year rule. The intense drama unravels the evolution of the idealist visionary, who believed in religious equality and justice, into a tyrant, who unleashed unparalleled cruelty on people as his reign degenerated into anarchy and sufferings. The production house will hold auditions at venues in Camp and Aundh for actors between the age of 16 and 65.
Profiles of theatre enthusiasts can be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'