Drink Barista coffee, earn Jet Air points
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
The country's largest airline Jet Airways and leading coffee chain Barista Lavazza today entered into a partnership, under which, the JetPrivilege members can earn reward points at the café chain.
Under the tie-up, JetPrivilege members will be able to earn 5 JPMiles on every Rs 100 spent (exclusive of taxes) at any of the Barista cafes, Jet said in a statement.
"Opportunities to engage with premium brands are of huge value to us, it means we can go above and beyond guest expectations, providing them with a number of value-added services. Given Jet's extensive route network and the high propensity of its guests to travel, it is a natural partner for a brand like Barista," Jet chief commercial officer Sudheer Raghavan said.
Barista has over 160 cafes in the country. Besides, it also has cafes in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Oman and the UAE.
"Partnering with Jet is part of the larger strategy that Barista wishes to follow with an aim to ensuring customer delight," Barista Lavazza chief operating officer Nilanjan Bhattacharya said.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held