Duchess Kate named Britain’s dream Bond girl
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
The Duchess of Cambridge saw off competition from pop stars Rihanna and Beyonce to be crowned the ideal sidekick for James Bond.
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian and singer Cheryl Cole round out the top five in the survey for gadget website MenKind.co.uk.
"We were surprised to see that Kate Middleton was the woman Britain most wanted to see getting to grips with Bond and his gadgets," the Daily Express quoted a MenKind spokesman as saying.
The poll was undertaken to celebrate the release of new Bond movie Skyfall, which hits cinemas later this month.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet