Duchess Kate nervous about baby birth
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, has admitted that she is nervous about giving birth while she showed off her baby bump for the first time on official duties on Monday. Tanned and looking relaxed after a holiday on the Caribbean island of Mustique, Kate confided in a recovering alcoholic as she visited a treatment centre for female addicts, the Daily Express reported.
As the 31-year-old Duchess joined an art therapy class with the women at Hope House in Clapham, south London, one asked her if she was nervous about having a child.
Lisa, a 34-year-old mother-of-three, who didn't give her full name, added:"She said it would be unnatural if she wasn't."
The visit was only the Duchess's second public engagement this year. She was in hospital with severe morning sickness after her pregnancy was announced last December. Now, clearly much better, she was happy to show off her baby bump in a 300-pound MaxMara Studio wrap dress.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM