E. Niwas’s Aman Ki Asha is a love story
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
E. Niwas, who is known for action films like Shool, Dum and My Name Is Anthony Gonsalves, is set to direct a romance next. Titled Aman Ki Asha, this film is going to be love story between Ali Zafar and Yami Gautam, who made her Bollywood debut in Vicky Donor this year. Interestingly, the director has decided to base the story in United Kingdom.
Niwas confirms, "This film is a cross border love story. Ali plays the role of a Muslim guy named Aman, while Yami essays the role of Asha, a young Hindu girl. That's the reason for the title Aman Ki Asha, apart from the reference to the peace campaign that was initiated by a leading daily. We are going to shoot the entire film in Central London because the setting is perfect for the script."
Produced by Neeraj Pandey, the film is set to go on floors in March 2013. Besides acting, Ali has also donned the hat of a music composer for this film and will give his voice for the film's tracks too.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held