Ekta Kapoor to host Iftaar party this Ramzan
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
The mammoth Akshay Kumar, Imran Khan, Sonakshi Sinha and Sonali Bendre starrer Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai ...Again, slated for an Eid (August 8) release this year is already in the news for being among the most keenly awaited films of the year.
And to mark the occasion, producer Ekta Kapoor is planning to throw iftaar parties during the holy month of Ramadan. The plan is to offer iftaar food to the poor at five dargahs in Mumbai. "The logistics are still being figured out," says a source, who adds, "The cast may attend these too!"
Incidentally, the film's key characters are all Muslim.
Ekta confirmed the news. "I'm a religious individual. The good fortune that has come my way has always encouraged me to pray before the release of my films. For Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai...Again, which is among the biggest releases of the year, during Ramadan, we will offer devotees Iftaar. This is my way of seeking blessings."
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM