Ekta Sthal to be a common memorial site for leaders
- IPL spot-fixing case: Delhi Police to trace money trail in four cities
- PM-level talks: India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Kings XI Punjab vs Mumbai Indians
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah inducts 28 ministers, keeps tainted away
The memorial site will be built keeping in mind the requirements of space and will be befitting the stature of dignitaries. It will also help streamline the maintenance and cut down on expenses, the official said.
The Urban Development ministry is also carrying out work to create an integrated path through all the samadhis.
"Proper signages will also be put up. A lot of people visiting this area tend to get lost here. To ensure that they can access the area without any trouble, a proper path will be built along the area,'' the official said.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations