Electricians robbed at knife-point in Juhu
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Michael Hussey, Suresh Raina propel Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Four unidentified men robbed two electricians of Rs 20,000 and mobile phones at knife-point in a Juhu flat Tuesday morning.
The men with faces covered barged into the house at Vijay Mansion on Road 10, where the electricians have been working for the past three days.
One of the victims, Arvind Gupta (22), said the robbery took place at around 3.30 am while they were sleeping in the first-floor flat.
The flat under renovation belongs to a businessman. Gupta and aide decided to sleep over at the flat Monday night as electrical work had to be completed by Wednesday.
Gupta told police he heard a loud noise and woke up to see four masked men barge in. They threatened them with a knife and demanded phones and cash.
Juhu police suspect the robbers were aware of the renovation.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held