Elgi equipments to buy 100% stake in US-based Pattons Inc
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
Air compressor manufacturer Elgi Equipments will buy 100 per cent stake in North Carolina-based Pattin's Inc for an undisclosed sum.
"The Board of Directors of the company at its meeting held on November 28, 2012 has given approval for acquisition of 100 per cent share capital of Patton's Inc.," the company today said in a BSE filing.
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Pattons Inc.
is engaged in the distribution and service of industrial and medical compressors with presence in South-Eastern part of the United States. Patton Inc. is more than 60 years old and had achieved over $30 million sales for the first time in 2007-08. But, the latest figures are not known.
"The acquisition is being made through its newly incorporated subsidiary, Elgi Compressors USA Inc," Elgi said.
Last fiscal, Elgi had clocked over Rs 900 crore revenue.
Elgi Equipments' shares were trading at Rs 87.
90 apiece, up 1.03 per cent during the afternoon trade on BSE.
Stocks More on Elgi Air
Company INFO More on Elgi Air
Mutual Funds Check for top funds
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'