Emily Blunt to star in ‘Avengers 2’?
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
'Devil Wears Prada' star Emily Blunt is reportedly set to play the role of Ms Marvel in 'The Avengers 2'.
Blunt, 29, is competing with fellow British actress Ruth Wilson to get the role in the follow-up to the blockbuster movie, starring Chris Hemsworth, Robert Downey Jr and Scarlett Johansson, reported Daily Mail.
The character originally came into 'Marvel Super Heroes' in 1968 as US Air Force officer Carol Susan Jane Danvers, and came out with superpowers after being caught in an explosion with Captain Marvel.
The new movie is due to begin shooting next year.
Avengers Assemble was one of the highest grossing films in history.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet