Emma Watson praises Kate Middleton
'Harry Potter' star Emma Watson is all parise for Duchess of Cambridge Catherine and says she is doing an awesome job representing the royal family.
The 22-year-old actress thinks it would be very tough to be part of the royal family, but is impressed at how Catherine, who married Prince William in a glittering ceremony at London's Westminster Abbey in April 2011, is dealing with it, a media report said.
"I think it is a hard deal being a royal. I think that would be intense. I think Kate is doing an awesome, awesome job of it," Watson said.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow