Emraan Hashmi set to shake a leg at Mohit Suriís wedding party
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Emraan Hashmi is all set to groove at a special family act at cousin Mohit Suri's wedding bash.
According to the Suri's sister Smiley, the 33-year-old actor will shake a leg with her for a dance performance at a post-wedding cocktail party Jan 31.
The 'Kalyug' star, who is very excited about her brother's temple wedding, also said that there was a is also a secret act planned but she can't reveal it as of now.
Film Director Suri will be tying knot with his long-time ladylove actress Udita Goswami later this month.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet