Engineer booked for molesting domestic help
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- BSE Sensex falls 49 pts, Larsen & Toubro Limited shares hit by Q4 data
A senior engineer working at an atomic power plant near Bulandshar was today booked for allegedly molesting his domestic help.
The engineer at Narora Atomic Power Plant (NAPP), has been charged under various sections of the Indian Penal Code based on the complaint made by the woman's husband, SSP Gulab Singh said on Saturday.
The woman was molested on October 10 at the residence of the accused, he said, adding that her husband also works at NAPP as an employee of one of the contractors.
A search has been launched to nab the engineer, who is absconding, he said.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow