England beats South Africa in 3rd ODI
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
England beat South Africa by four wickets in their third one-day international at the Oval on Friday, leveling the series at 1-1 and reclaiming the No. 1 ranking it lost to the Proteas earlier in the week.
Eoin Morgan hit 73 and Jonathan Trott added 71 as England finished on 212-6, in reply to South Africa's 211 all out with 12 balls to spare.
Robin Peterson had South Africa's best figures with 2-39.
Earlier, England's James Anderson took 4-44, while paceman Jade Dernbach vindicated his selection ahead of Tim Bresnan with 3-44 as the Proteas' middle order squandered a promising start.
Hashim Amla was South Africa's top scorer with 43.
Video: Watch Michael Jackson's daughter Paris throws first pitch at baseball game
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled six balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held