Entrepreneurs share their stories at Indian School of Business, Mohali
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- BSE Sensex falls 49 pts, Larsen & Toubro Limited shares hit by Q4 data
The second day of the Youth to Business Forum organised by AIESEC at the Indian School of Business, Mohali witnessed a host of speakers motivating the youngsters.
Shashank Mehta, Co-founder, Climate Connect, delivered a talk in the session "Champions of Change: Founders' Series". Vinay Johar, CEO of R Chillies took over the stage to proceed with the Founders' League and began with sharing his story.
The speakers stated that entrepreneurship is about risk and reward. Sameer Guglani, co-founder Morpheus, added to the idea with his story that spanned across moments of career shifts, risks and rejection.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow