EPFO seeks Aadhaar details from members
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
The Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has said it is in the process of collecting Aadhaar card details in respect of its provident fund and family pension members.
The retirement fund body has requested the subscribers to submit photocopies of "Aadhaar" card issued by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) and other relevant documents, including bank passbook details of pensioners. The photocopies may be submitted directly to EPF Office or the pension paying bank branch, EPFO said in a release issued on Thursday.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet