EPFO widens basket, to invest in state banks’ CDs
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
"The stake sale has been approved as it in no way affects the status or structure of the company," Central PF Commissioner RC Mishra said. Reliance Capital, is one of the four fund managers of the EPFO managing 20 per cent of its corpus. The approval was needed because as per the contract with the EPFO, its fund managers cannot do mergers, acquisitions etc without the approval of the Trust.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'