Esha Gupta dances to stay fit
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Actress Esha Gupta believes that dancing is a liberating form of exercise.
The 'Raaz 3' star does not like following a strict work out regime despite being a fitness enthusiast.
She prefers to keep herself fit via dance. She dances approximately two hours a day, as a part of her daily exercise.
"Dance keeps me more energetic and flexible. I prefer it more than going to a gym on a daily basis. I am using dance to be healthy and maintain myself," she said.
Esha is also keen to learn various forms of dances.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet