Everyone made fun of me after affair: Kristen Stewart
Actress Kristen Stewart says she felt as if everyone was making fun of her each time she stepped into a room because of her cheating scandal.
The 22-year-old is still bearing the aftermath of being caught in a very public cheating scandal with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders while she was dating "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson, reported Hollywood Life.
"I feel like I'm in the sixth grade, and everyone in the room is laughing at me. Some people can come into a room and say hello to everyone, and it's fine. I'm not that person. I don't think I'm very approachable," she said.
Despite Stewart feeling awkward about what some people think of her, she knows she's got a job to do.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow