EX-MPís son found dead, cops suspect suicide
Siddhant Mohol (31), son of former MP Ashok Mohol, was found dead at their house in Navi Peth on Thursday afternoon. Police suspect Mohol committed suicide by stabbing himself in the chest.
Vishrambag police said Mohol's driver Pradip Borge and another staffer Raju Shinde saw an injured Siddharth and rushed him to a private hospital nearby where he was declared dead on arrival.
Arjun Sakunde, senior inspector with the Vishrambaug police station, said, "The family members have told us that Siddharth was suffering from certain psychological problems. He was under medical treatment for his condition."
Police said Ashok Mohol had gone to Mumbai for some work. His wife and younger son Ajinkya were home. "In the afternoon, he suddenly took out a knife and injured himself in the chest," Sakunde added.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow