Express Picks: Global Times
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
If you are a corporate globetrotter who travels across time zones frequently, this watch would appeal to you. The Montblanc Star World-Time GMT Automatic can be best described as a cosmopolitan wristwatch that puts two different time zones on its dial and indicates the time in all the 24 time zones of the world. Ease of operation is the Star World Time's added feature, coupled with the fact that it is harboured inside a 42mm stainless steel case that's built to cope with the rough treatment a frequent traveller's timepiece might encounter.
Price: Rs 2.83 lakh
High fashion can be eco-conscious as well. Proving this is Gucci's prefall 2012 collection of "Sustainable Soles". A special edition of eco-friendly women's and men's shoes, they have been designed by creative director Frida Giannini. Made from bio-plastic, a biodegradable material in compost used as an alternative to petrochemical plastic, the shoes are available in a range of bright colours.
Price: Rs 10,000 onwards
The quirky design and concept of this men's T-shirt collection by Disney is hard to miss. Titled "Vicious Villains", it showcases the wickedly stylish spirit of three of Disney's "fearsome villains" — The Big Bad Wolf, The Beagle Boys and Peg Leg Pete. The characters come forth as fun graphics on bright coloured T-shirts that are available on inkfruit.com. Made from super-combed cotton with bio-wash, the collection is available in polo and round neck styles and will appeal to men of all ages.
Price: Rs 499
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow