- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
If you are travelling, then Gucci's collection of colourful golden embossed leather ID tags, is worth a look. Perfect for handbags, every tag is designed to carry its owner's initials. These are available at Gucci boutiques and on Gucci. com.
It's rare to find shoes that incorporate silver and gold in their making. However, if you are looking to go luxe down to the toe, Audelade's collection should interest you. Apart from being handcrafted and boasting of a comfortable snug fit, the collection of high heels and suede mocassins are embellished with intricately woven mesh in 92.5 per cent sterling silver. This laced up creation for women is crafted with an upper of sterling silver woven in skillfully with authentic leather. The heel is glamorous yet comfortable. Step out and shine.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations