- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Luggage bags are all the rage these days and Burberry's new icon bag — The Orchard Bag — is a perfect fit. Inspired by vintage luggage and the British countryside, the Orchard collection expresses the brand's craftsmanship elegantly. It's available in a range of colours, mostly earthy, and in materials like suede and quilted leather. We particularly like this one in quilted leather.
Casual yet chic, Marc Cain's Fall-Winter collection comprises fitted blazers, short cardigans, knee-length skirts and dresses. It's a mix of powder tones as well as strong colours such as red and blue used in contrast with black. Elegant fabrics are combined with coarse knits while soft angora and mohair knits are combined with fine nappa leather. Jacquard, animal and paisley prints create a feminine image as do the geometrical dots in the collection.
Scent of a Man
To appease its male customers, Fendi, the Italian luxury fashion house, has rolled out its first fragrance for men. The Fan Di Fendi Pour Homme comes in a striking sunset gold hue held in a signature Fendi design glass bottle. Music producer, composer, DJ and style icon Mark Ronson is the face of the fragrance and exudes the strong, powerful yet warm character of Fan Di Fendi.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet