Facebook COO sells another $3.75 mn in stock
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, seeks SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
Social networking giant Facebook's Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg has sold another 3.75 million dollars worth of stock in the company.
This was her second stock sale since trading restrictions on insiders expired last week.
According to a regulatory filing, Sandberg sold roughly 176,000 Facebook shares for an average price of 21.24 dollars on Tuesday, Fox News reports.
Sandberg still owns nearly 19 million vested shares of Facebook, according to the filing.
Last week, Sandberg sold roughly 7.4 million dollars worth of Facebook stock.
According to the report, Facebook General Counsel Theodore Ullyot and Chief Accounting Officer David Spillane also sold millions of dollars worth of shares last week.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'