Facebook COO sells another $3.75 mn in stock
Social networking giant Facebook's Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg has sold another 3.75 million dollars worth of stock in the company.
This was her second stock sale since trading restrictions on insiders expired last week.
According to a regulatory filing, Sandberg sold roughly 176,000 Facebook shares for an average price of 21.24 dollars on Tuesday, Fox News reports.
Sandberg still owns nearly 19 million vested shares of Facebook, according to the filing.
Last week, Sandberg sold roughly 7.4 million dollars worth of Facebook stock.
According to the report, Facebook General Counsel Theodore Ullyot and Chief Accounting Officer David Spillane also sold millions of dollars worth of shares last week.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow