Facebook to redesign Timeline
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, seeks SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
Social networking giant Facebook has said that it would redesign its Timeline to create a cleaner layout.
The new layout will change the main update feed from two columns to one, which will be on the right side of the page. Apps and interests, like music, movies, TV shows and books will be on the left.
Some users will get the new Timeline today, but Facebook said it would continue to roll out the feature in the coming weeks, CBS news reports.Facebook began rolling out updated new feeds last week and said it was focused on clearing the clutter on the page, the report said.
Timeline was originally unveiled on Sept. 22, 2011, but the social network has yet to force all users to switch to the new look, it added.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'