Fame makes you crazy: Robert Pattinson
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
"Twilight" star Robert Pattinson says fame can make people crazy.
The 26-year-old actor, who recently reconciled with actress girlfriend Kristen Stewart following her 'momentary indiscretion' with director Rupert Sanders last August, says his global super-stardom has taken his toll, reported Showbiz spy.
"Maybe I didn't even have any sanity to begin with. I feel like that has happened a little bit. I've seen a lot of people dealing with fame and they go crazy quickly and it's frightening," he said.
The British actor is currently gearing up for the final instalment of the vampire franchise "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2" which will hit theatres on November I6.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow